Top four reasons it is a happy Friday.
1. Eight mile run! (Even though I forgot to eat breakfast - huge mistake - the run was great! I love training.)
2. It is Easter as evidence by my Target run this morning.
3. I am learning how to style my hair when I want wear it wavy. I started using Ouidad products about 6 months ago, and now I am following some of the tips from their videos. I had no idea how much curl my hair actually has.
4. I made these socks at least 2 years ago, but I never finished them. (For non-knitters or non-crocheters, this is when you sew in the long pieces of yarn at the beginning, end or at color changes in a pattern.) This is the first time I've worn them. I think they are super cute!
5. Oh and #5 is a bonus. Tom gets to leave school early today, and he's picking me up a Skinny Vanilla Latte. What an addiction! Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment