- I'll try the eggplant orzo one more time. I didn't read the recipe attentively as I should have and made the orzo in advance instead of letting it happen in the oven. He liked it, but we both agreed it was more work than it was tasty.
- Oh by the way, he survived the KKC. One hour and 8 minutes. 12 donuts. No vomiting.
- The Mushroom-Shallot Frittata. OH MY GOODNESS!! We both loved it. It was a lot of chopping but so worth it. In the future, I can easily make scones the day before and this for brunch. Add in a fruit salad, mimosas and Bloody Marys. This sounds like a great weekend gathering!
- I just ran 4 miles. Why do I ever fall out of rhythm? I finish, and I feel that I am on top of the world. I don't understand after a run like that why I ever let myself take time off. Now I'm looking forward to training for the 10miler (and Cooper River) even more than I already was.
Happy, happy Sunday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment